NUST Namibia Online Registration 2021-2022
Online-registration is only available for existing NUST students who are continuing their studies in the same programme of studies. You can register from anywhere, at any day and time.
NUST Registration Procedure
ONLINE REGISTRATION IN 6 EASY STEPS!!!
Step 1: Log on to www.nust.na and follow the E-NUST Tab. Click on STUDENT KIOSK and insert your student number and pin number.
Step 2: Read the Rules & Regulations as well as Declaration of Agreement and click on the “I Accept” button. The acceptance of the “Rules & Regulations? and “Declaration and Agreement? is mandatory and serves as your electronic signature. The indicator is stored on your Student File and can be used as a Legal Agreement in a dispute / disciplinary matter.
Step 3 : Click on “Add subjects to a registration”, select the subjects you want to register for and click on “Save & Continue”. Returning students registering for the first time MUST contact their Faculty Officer to register them for the qualification before they can proceed.
Step 4 : Select the mode of studies and click on “Save and Continue”. First Year Students can ONLY register for the mode of studies they were registered for in the 1st Semester 2017.
Step 5 : Make sure your registration details are correct and click on “Accept Registration”.
Step 6 : Make sure your Proof of Registration is correct. Double check the following: Year of Studies, courses registered for, Mode of studies, Fees charged etc. Print your Proof of Registration.
1.All students with courses/subjects on DISTANCE mode, MUST collect their study material before or on 07 July 2017 from CoLL Main Campus or their Regional Centres.
2.If a subject does not appear on the system, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
3.Cancellations can be done on the Student Kiosk by following the Cancellation tab. Deadline of cancellation of a programme / course with 100% refund: 04 August 2017.
4.Adding of a course (subject) on full- or part-time can be done on the Student Kiosk until 04 August 2017. Distanceeducation students must contact the COLL office since adding a course on distance mode will depend on the availability of study material.
5.Changing Mode of studies of a course: To full-time or part-time: Download and complete an amendment form. To Distance: See Ms. Y. Tjizumaue at CoLL.
6.For enquires, contact: Email: email@example.com
2021-2022 Applications for Universities in Namibia
- University of Namibia UNAM Application 2021-2022
- Welwitchia University Namibia Admissions
- Namibia University of Science and Technology NUST Application 2021-2022
- Polytechnic of Namibia Application 2021-2022
- International University of Management IUM Application 2021-2022
- The University Center for Studies in Namibia Application 2021-2022 ( TUCSIN ) Application 2021-2022
- Namibian College of Open Learning ( NAMCOL ) Application 2021-2022
- Adonai College Application 2021-2022
- College of the Arts (COTA) Application 2021-2022
- Frameworks Africa Consultancy CC Application 2021-2022
- Headstart Mercy Montessori Teachers Training College Application 2021-2022
- International Training College Lingua ( ITCL ) Application 2021-2022
- Katutura Community College ( KCC ) Application 2021-2022
- Monitronic Success College Application 2021-2022
- Namibia Construction Skills Academy (NCSA ) Application 2021-2022
- Namibia Evangelical Theological Seminary ( NETS ) Application 2021-2022
- On Track Learning Solutions Namibia Application 2021-2022
- Philippi Trust Namibia Application 2021-2022
- Shadonai Beauty School Application 2021-2022
- St. Charles Lwanga Major Seminary Application 2021-2022
- Triumphant College Application 2021-2022
- United Lutheran Theological Seminary Paulinum Application 2021-2022
- Center For Training and Projects Development (CTPD) Application 2021-2022
Application 2021-2022 For Business Schools in Namibia
- Namibia Business School Application 2021-2022
- Southern Business School Namibia Application 2021-2022
- Business School of Excellence Namibia Application 2021-2022
Application 2021-2022 For Institutes in Namibia
- Namibia Institute of Architects Application 2021-2022 and Registration
- Namibia Institute of Mining and Technology (NIMT) Application 2021-2022
- Namibian Maritime and Fisheries Institute (Namfi) Application 2021-2022
- Tulipohamba Training and Assessment Institute Application 2021-2022
- Labour Resource and Research Institute ( LaRRI ) Application 2021-2022
- Institute of Bankers Namibia ( IOB ) Application 2021-2022
- Institute of Information Technology ( IIT ) Application 2021-2022
- Institute for Open Learning ( IOL ) Application 2021-2022
- Namibia Institute of Architects Application 2021-2022
- Institute for Domestic Science & Agriculture in Baumgartsbrunn
Applications for Vocational Schools in Namibia 2021-2022
- Wolwedans Foundation Trust Application 2021-2022
- National Youth Service (NYS) Application 2021-2022
- Namibian Academy for Tourism and Hospitality ( NATH ) Application 2021-2022
- Military School – Osona Base Application 2021-2022
- Katutura Youth Enterprise Center ( KAYEC ) Application 2021-2022
- African Hospitality and Tourism Cc Application 2021-2022
- Africa Institutional Management Services ( AIMS ) Application 2021-2022
- Africa Leadership Institute ( ALI ) Application 2021-2022
- DAPP (Development Aid from People to People ) Vocational Training School Application 2021-2022 **
- Eenhana Vocational Training Centre, Engela, Ohangwena Region Application 2021-2022
- Nakayale Vocational Training Centre, Outapi, Omusati Region Application 2021-2022
- Okakarara Vocational Training Centre, Okakarara, Otjozondjupa Region.
- Rundu Vocational Training Centre, Rundu, Kavango Region Application 2021-2022
- Valombola Vocational Training Centre, Ongwediva, Oshana Region Application 2021-2022
- Windhoek Vocational Training Centre, Windhoek, Khomas Region Application 2021-2022
- Zambezi Vocational Training Centre, Katima Mulilo, Zambezi Region Application 2021-2022
- Ngato Vocational Training Center, Rundu, Kavango West Application 2021-2022