Africa Institutional Management Services AIMS Application 2022-2023
See Admissions for Universities in Namibia for Admission Details to all Namibian Universities
Application Form 2022-2023 August Intake
The AIMS Vocational Training Centre again takes this opportunity to invite all suitable applicants for possible admission.
- 1. Admission Requirements: Certified copies of National identity document and relevant academic certificates / latest school results must accompany this application. Please take note: Minimum requirements: Grade 10 pass with 20 points, E symbols in Mathematics, Physical Science and English.
- 2. Complete the form in BLOCK LETTERS in black ink.
- 3. A non-refundable application fee of N$20.00 must accompany this application. Please do not send cash. Payment can be made in cash at the Centre or by bank deposit.
- 4. Please enclose your ORIGINAL deposit slip with this application. Our banking details: Africa Institutional Management Services CC First National Bank, Account Number: 62010781658, FNB Old Power Station Branch, Branch code: 281-174.
- 5. . The form must be submitted to AIMS Vocational Training Centre (Arandis) or Windhoek campus on or before 16th August 2021. No late applications will be entertained.
- 6. NO INCOMPLETE or FAXED APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED.
The African Institutional Management Services (AIMS) was founded in 1998 the first black owned training institution in Namibia with its head office located in Windhoek and a branch in Arandis which offers professional and vocational skills training courses to meet the ever-changing requirements of the African job market, known as the AIMS VTC Arandis.
AIMS is accredited as a training institution to offer qualifications by the Namibia Qualifications Authority (NQA), and registered with the Namibia Training Authority (NTA) as a Vocational Training provider. All the qualifications offered by AIMS, are registered on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) of Namibia.
With an experienced management team in the training industry, the institution adopted a different and sustainable approach with regards to the training industry. AIMS has ventured into Aviation Sector and has received accreditation from the Namibia Civil Aviation Authority and is now a certified Aviation Training Organisation (ATO). To strengthen partnership in aviation Industry, AIMS identified Flight Safety and Blue Zero of South Africa as technical partners and has successfully entered into a Memorandum of Agreement.
|Entry Requirements||Levels||Qualification Earned||Career Prospects|
|Grade 12 or Grade 10 -D in English||1 – 4 (1 year per Level)||National Vocational Certificate||Machanic or Entrepreneur|
|Offered at||Contact Person||Telephone||email address|
|AIMS Windhoek||Ms Tessa Gawa-!nas||+261 61 245 email@example.com|
|AIMS Arandis||Ms Rita Awases||+264 64 510 firstname.lastname@example.org|
DAPP (Development Aid from People to People ) Vocational Training School **
Okakarara Vocational Training Centre Okakarara Otjozondjupa Region. The OVTC has 50 staff and about 600 students.
Ngato Vocational Training Center Rundu Kavango West