Headstart Mercy Montessori Teachers Training College Admissions 2022-2023
Prospective students should be a minimum of 18 years of age and have a Grade 12 certificate with proficiency in English. There may be a case for prospective students to receive Recognition of Prior Learning or Life Experience if they do not fulfil the entry requirements.
Prospective students must submit the following together with a completed application form:
- A certified copy of a birth certificate (if not a Namibian this must be accompanied by a study visa)
- A certified copy of a Namibian identity document
- 2 passport photos
- Proof of payment of the course deposit is given
- Signed course payment agreement.
- Certified copies of school transcripts.
Upon successful application the student is assigned a trainer who they may contact via mail, fax, phone or e-mail if advice or assistance is required.
Rules and Regulations for Applications
Due to the increasing popularity of Headstart it has been decided that the following will happen:
- When people apply for registration, they must receive a prospectus BEFORE they come for an interview. These can be e-mailed, collected or posted.
- Registration for new, year one students only to be done in Walvis Bay, in person, by appointment from September to mid-November.
- Registration interviews will be conducted by Ms Jill van Eeden and/or Dr Lindsay van den Berg.
- Interviews must be booked, but can be on a Saturday if there is no seminar or workshop happening. Up to 5 students can be booked at the same time.
- Registration for next year opens in September.
- When registration is completed and the deposit is paid all books and material will be given and signed for.
- The registration fees MUST be paid at time of interview or no registration, this is why students must have read the prospectus and refund policy before they phone for an interview.
- The registration is not official until the registration fees are paid.
- Course fees are N$9,500: the deposit is N$5,000 followed by five payments of N$900 – there are no exceptions for new students.
- After November no late applications will be entertained.
2022-2023 Applications for Universities in Namibia
- University of Namibia UNAM Application 2022-2023
- Welwitchia University Namibia Admissions
- Namibia University of Science and Technology NUST Application 2022-2023
- Polytechnic of Namibia Application 2022-2023
- International University of Management IUM Application 2022-2023
- The University Center for Studies in Namibia Application 2022-2023 ( TUCSIN ) Application 2022-2023
- Namibian College of Open Learning ( NAMCOL ) Application 2022-2023
- Adonai College Application 2022-2023
- College of the Arts (COTA) Application 2022-2023
- Frameworks Africa Consultancy CC Application 2022-2023
- Headstart Mercy Montessori Teachers Training College Application 2022-2023
- International Training College Lingua ( ITCL ) Application 2022-2023
- Katutura Community College ( KCC ) Application 2022-2023
- Monitronic Success College Application 2022-2023
- Namibia Construction Skills Academy (NCSA ) Application 2022-2023
- Namibia Evangelical Theological Seminary ( NETS ) Application 2022-2023
- On Track Learning Solutions Namibia Application 2022-2023
- Philippi Trust Namibia Application 2022-2023
- Shadonai Beauty School Application 2022-2023
- St. Charles Lwanga Major Seminary Application 2022-2023
- Triumphant College Application 2022-2023
- United Lutheran Theological Seminary Paulinum Application 2022-2023
- Center For Training and Projects Development (CTPD) Application 2022-2023
Application 2022-2023 For Business Schools in Namibia
- Namibia Business School Application 2022-2023
- Southern Business School Namibia Application 2022-2023
- Business School of Excellence Namibia Application 2022-2023
Application 2022-2023 For Institutes in Namibia
- Namibia Institute of Architects Application 2022-2023 and Registration
- Namibia Institute of Mining and Technology (NIMT) Application 2022-2023
- Namibian Maritime and Fisheries Institute (Namfi) Application 2022-2023
- Tulipohamba Training and Assessment Institute Application 2022-2023
- Labour Resource and Research Institute ( LaRRI ) Application 2022-2023
- Institute of Bankers Namibia ( IOB ) Application 2022-2023
- Institute of Information Technology ( IIT ) Application 2022-2023
- Institute for Open Learning ( IOL ) Application 2022-2023
- Namibia Institute of Architects Application 2022-2023
- Institute for Domestic Science & Agriculture in Baumgartsbrunn
Applications for Vocational Schools in Namibia 2022-2023
- Wolwedans Foundation Trust Application 2022-2023
- National Youth Service (NYS) Application 2022-2023
- Namibian Academy for Tourism and Hospitality ( NATH ) Application 2022-2023
- Military School – Osona Base Application 2022-2023
- Katutura Youth Enterprise Center ( KAYEC ) Application 2022-2023
- African Hospitality and Tourism Cc Application 2022-2023
- Africa Institutional Management Services ( AIMS ) Application 2022-2023
- Africa Leadership Institute ( ALI ) Application 2022-2023
- DAPP (Development Aid from People to People ) Vocational Training School Application 2022-2023 **
- Eenhana Vocational Training Centre, Engela, Ohangwena Region Application 2022-2023
- Nakayale Vocational Training Centre, Outapi, Omusati Region Application 2022-2023
- Okakarara Vocational Training Centre, Okakarara, Otjozondjupa Region.
- Rundu Vocational Training Centre, Rundu, Kavango Region Application 2022-2023
- Valombola Vocational Training Centre, Ongwediva, Oshana Region Application 2022-2023
- Windhoek Vocational Training Centre, Windhoek, Khomas Region Application 2022-2023
- Zambezi Vocational Training Centre, Katima Mulilo, Zambezi Region Application 2022-2023
- Ngato Vocational Training Center, Rundu, Kavango West Application 2022-2023