University of the Free State UFS NSFAS Application Status 2024-2025
If you would like to check the status of your NSFAS application, please visit the NSFAS website. Click on MyNSFAS account and login with your ID and the password you created during your application.
- If the status of your application is “Provisionally Funded”, please contact the university’s Student Funding office.
- Please contact NSFAS for all other outcomes, as NSFAS is responsible for the application process.
The Application Helpdesk will assist you with the application process. Contact the helpdesk agents for:
- Information on any study programme’s admission requirements;
- Assistance to complete your application forms (online or hard copy);
- Tracking the status of your application.
Contact: +27 51 401 9666 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have applied to study a programme in the Faculty of Health Sciences, contact Lydia du Toit: +27 51 401 7513 | email@example.com | Fax2email: +27 86 579 5154 or +27 86 6669 191.
University of the Free State application status 2020 – check UFS admission status
UFS application status: how to check on your UFS admission status
The University of the Free State status had invited online applications from eligible national students and other nationals for various program
Check on your UFS application status
Have you applied to study at University of the Free State status and haven’t received a response for your application for 2019 admission? Don’t worry – just check the status of your application, we’ve provided you with full details below on how to check your UFS admission status.
The University of the Free State status has now activated the link for the candidates to check their application status online on the UFS official website.
As per the notice the selection of applications has been completed and the candidates can view their application status as;
- Provisionally admitted candidates and
- Rejected candidates along with the reasons for rejection.
Candidates can view their application status on the link provided on the official the UFS university websites
here’s how you can check your UFS application status online:
Candidates can view application status through UFS login by entering his/her application login credentials obtained during application process.
Candidates whose application has been accepted, will be able to download their admission letters on soon to be announced date through candidate login from the official website.
- Go to the UFS university website
- On the homepage, click on online application link ‘ option given on the top menu >>
- On the online application page, click on track application status link ‘ option given on page >> https://www.ufs.ac.za/prospective/ufs-campuses/bloemfontein-campus/step-4/check-your-status
- You will be redirected to a new page where you need to enter your student number, surname /last name, first name(s) / forename(s) and date of birth or your login credentials such as passwords and user name.
- After filing in the details, click on ‘login button ‘ or check button or continue button. Then you will be redirected to a new page where you can see your application status