NSFAF Repayment Procedure
Namibia Students Financial Assistance Fund Repayment Procedure
Visit our Admissions Hub for the Admissions of other institutions in Namibia
Loans are repayable to NSFAF when:
- A period of six months has lapsed since the student has completed his or her studies
- He or she has found employment
- He or she is earning a threshold salary
- He or she has not completed his/her studies but has committed breach of contract, or he/she has negotiated or accepted different terms under the loan/grant agreement or he/she has received another loan/bursary outside the agreement.
- Namibia Student Financial Assistance Fund (NSFAF),
- Cheque Account No.: 8 000 359 824
- Bank Windhoek
- Branch and Code: Kudu (48-21-72)
In case of direct bank deposit proof (deposit slip) thereof should be submitted to the Fund without delay. The Subdivision Loan Recovery & Breach of Contract under the NSFAF should determine the instalment to be paid by the beneficiary and communicate the information to the beneficiary and institution authorised to receive such funds. The NSFAF act provides that legal action may be instituted if employment information provided by the debtor is deliberately misleading or is intended in any way to avoid compliance with obligations under his or her loan/grant contract.
- The debtor becomes unemployed
- The debtor’s annual earnings fall below the relevant
- The debtor becomes ill/mentally ill and is declared unfit for work for a period longer than three months by a registered medical practitioner.
- The debtor dies, in which case all liability for refunding of moneys would lapse provided a breach of contract did not occur before the event of death.
When a loan is suspended, interest will not accrue to the loan,
NSFAF Namibia Contact Address
NSFAF Funding Requirements / Eligibility
NSFAF Eligibility Checker
NSFAF Supporting Documents for Application
NSFAF Award Notification
NASFAF Application Form
NSFAF Awards List
NSFAF Payment Plans and Calculations for Students Abroad