Namibia Press Agency (NAMPA) Vacancies
The Namibia Press Agency, (NAMPA), was established in 1991 as a national news agency responsible for the distribution of local, regional and international news.
- To provide timely, reliable news and information services to empower Namibians.
- To be a renowned multi-media news agency.
- Collection and production of local, regional, international, news and feature articles, information products and services through our own reporters, correspondents, stringers and other personnel.
- Subscriptions to/or exchange with other national or international news agencies.
- Distribute these news services, material and feature articles to subscribers against payment either in the form of subscription fees or news exchange on terms as may be agreed upon by the participating parties.
- Present complete, objective and impartial information on any matter of public, national or international interest within and outside Namibia.
Namibia Press Agency (NAMPA) was set up through an Act of parliament of the Republic of Namibia, Act. No 3 of 1992.
The Agency has grown from a small national news agency which was producing local news only at its inception, to a regional and international news and pictures services provider.
Apart from news and information products, NAMPA also renders IT services ranging from computer hardware supplies, network installations and support services to development of editorial wire processing and digital assets management and archiving systems.