Mangosuthu University of Technology MUT NSFAS Application Form 2024-2025
The Durban University of Technology DUT NSFAS Application Form for can be obtained by visiting www.nsfas.org.za. The forms are available online, and can be accessed after creating a mynsfas Account. Students are encouraged to apply as early as possible since NSFAS does not accept late Applications.
Continuing students who already applied for NSFAS will be required to sign the agreement form, hence wont be required to reapply for the Student aid. Funds will be automatically applied to such students. It should be noted that a student must obtain a progressive score of at least 50% to be eligible.
Application Process for Bursaries / NSFAS Loans
• Only full-time registered students are allowed to complete and submit the application form for financial aid.
• The Forms are available from the Financial Aid Department.
NSFAS Loans (National Student Financial Aid Scheme)
• NSFAS loans are government loans that are allocated to all tertiary institutions with the proviso that it is awarded to financially needy and academically deserving students.
• Low Interest on NSFAS loans will be calculated, and is tied to the inflation rate.
• You will be expected to make your own/family contribution towards the total costs of your studies.
• Up to 40% of the loan may be converted to a bursary dependent on your year-end results.
• All NSFAS students must re-apply for the loan before the 31 August of the current year for the following new academic year.
(including historic debt loans and postgraduate loans)
- Applications: Apply online at www.nsfas.org.za or complete the application form and submit it to email@example.com
- Appeals: Students whose NSFAS application was unsuccessful may appeal the outcome of their application by completing the appeals form and submitting it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your application form must be fully and correctly completed.
- You must submit all the required documentation as part of your application.
- You must submit your application before the closing date as published on the NSFAS website: www.nsfas.org.za