KPMG Bursaries 2023-2024
Join a Global firm of professional networks that provide services in 144 Countries worldwide. KPMG has more than 137 000 people in their workforce around the globe. They provide services in the fields of Tax, Auditing as well as Advisory services to their clients.
Their bursaries include the following for dedicated and motivated candidates who is awarded a bursary:
- Full Tuition fees – Paid to institute
- Required Book fees – Paid to institute
- Accommodation fees at selected institute of higher learning – Paid to institute
- Meal fees at selected institute of higher learning – paid to institute
- Candidates will also receive a monthly allowance fee
KPMG BURSARIES AVAILABLE
The fields of study that is made available yearly for candidates with the KPMG bursary program are as follow:
- BCom Accounting
- BBSience CA Stream
- BCom Accounting Science
- BCom Internal Audit – Honors
Successful candidates will also be required to complete a 3-year training contract with KPMG after their successful graduation.
KPMG BURSARIES REQUIREMENTS
Candidates wishing to apply for any of the bursary opportunities as mentioned will be required to have the following:
- Candidates must be a South African citizen.
- Candidate must have a valid ID book or card.
- Candidates must provide full academic records.
- Candidates must be willing to study full time and complete their Degree in the least amount of time.
- Candidates applying for Accounting Science (BCom) must have a minimum of 60% for financial accounting and also 60% average for all other subjects.
- Candidates wanting to apply for Internal Audit Bursary must successfully complete their Cum Laude Degree.
- Candidates studying full-time may apply for a bursary.
- Candidates have to be doing their current studies at a SAICA recognized University or Institute of Higher Learning.
- Candidates study field must also be towards a recognized SAICA Degree.
- Candidates must hold a 65 % minimum average or 60% if in their 3rd year.
- Candidates must also hold a 65% minimum average on their 4 major subjects or 60% if in their 3rd year.
- Bursaries will only be awarded if candidates can maintain their current academic achievements.
The selection process will be as follow:
- All applications will be considered and out of these, a shortlist will be formed.
- The shortlisted candidates will then be contacted and an interview will be arranged.
- After these interviews, the selection of bursary awards will be made.
- Candidates will be notified of their acceptance and bursary award if selected.
KPMG BURSARIES APPLICATION
Bursaries applications online can be found on their webpage once applications open. Candidates can read more about their bursary program and apply on their website Here. Candidates can also send in written applications by downloading the application form, completing it and sending it with all relevant certified documentation to the following address:
Human Resource Administrator
Private Bag 9
KPMG BURSARIES CLOSING DATE
Closing date for bursary applications are usually the end of September each year, and candidates applying are urged to send their applications ahead of time, so it reaches them before the closing date