Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust Bursary 2024-2025
ABOUT THE BURSARY
The Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust was founded in the 1980’s by Ethel Eriksen, who donated money towards a postgraduate study grant to help needing students continue their tertiary studies towards Masters and Doctorate qualifications.
The Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust bursary will be granted for one year at a time – applicants are required to reapply for funding each year.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Have completed an Honours degree,
- Intend on studying towards a Masters or Doctorate qualification at a recognised South African university,
- Have registered OR have been accepted to study at a recognised South African university,
- Strong academic portfolio.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must be done online at: www.eriksentrust.co.za/ApplyOnline/tabid/59/Default.aspx
You will need to register an account by clicking the “Apply Online” button at the bottom of the screen. Once you have registered, you can “login” and proceed with the online application.
The following supporting documentation must be uploaded with your online application:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Latest university academic results (certified copy),
- Proof of university application OR proof of university acceptance,
- 3 motivational essay (1 about yourself and your hobbies, 1 about why you have chosen your field of study, 1 about your studies and how you plan on adding value to your country or community),
- Two academic references (who must complete the EE Trust Reference Form).
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Tel: 083 459 1789
Email: [email protected]
Private Bag x67,