Boland FET College Bursaries
HE NATIONAL STUDENT FINANCIAL AID SCHEME (NSFAS) STUDENT CENTERED MODEL IS LIVE AS FROM 01 AUGUST .
This means that:
- All new applications (matriculants) must be submitted directly to NSFAS online (www.nsfas.org.za).
- Students who have never received NSFAS funding must apply online.
- All students who were previously funded by NSFAS and are not funded must apply online.
- All students who have signed their Loan Agreement Forms (LAF) or Schedule of Particulars (SOP) and are currently receiving NSFAS funding DO NOT HAVE TO REAPPLY. Funding will be granted provided the funded student meets the NSFAS academic requirements.
- All funded NSFAS students are requested to update their information online. Please log onto www.nsfas.org.za and create the MyNSFAS account to verify your details.
YOU MUST NOT APPLY IF:
- You have already applied on www.nsfas.org.za
- You have already applied before 01 August through a University or TVET College.
- You already have NSFAS funding . (If this is you, please log onto www.nsfas.org.za to create the MyNSFAS account and to verify your details).
In order for your application to be processed, please ensure that you complete all sections of the application form and attach all supporting documents. You must write your identity number on every page of all of your supporting documents in order for your application to be processed. NSFAS will not be able to process applications without an ID number.
Please attach the following documents:
- Certified copy of your Identity Document. If you are younger than 16 years of age, and do not have a green bar-coded ID or smart ID card, you must submit a certified copy of your unabridged birth certificate
- Certified copy of Identity Document of each household member including parents or legal guardian.*
- Certified copy of your latest academic transcript or exam results. If you are currently in Grade 12, you do not need to submit this.
- If you have been exempted from paying school fees, please provide a letter from the school informing NSFAS that you have been exempted.
- Certified or official copy of recent payslip, letter of employment, not older than three months, for each parent, or the person who supports you, or your guardian or yourself if you are employed. This is for all types of employment or all forms of income for all members of the household. This includes any income received from SASSA grants, Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF), or any retirement, life, disability or other benefits paid as a lump sum or in monthly payments.*
- If your parents or the person who supports you or your legal guardian are retired, please provide a copy of an official pension slip or bank statement showing pension payment.*
- If your parents or the person who supports you or your legal guardian works as an informal trader, please provide an affidavit signed by them to confirm this employment.*
- If either of your parents is deceased, please provide a certified copy of the death certificate.
- If your parents are divorced, please provide a certified copy of the divorce decree.
- If either of your parents does not live at home, please provide an affidavit explaining the reasons.
- If you are supported by someone who is not your parent or legal guardian, please provide an affidavit explaining the reasons.
- Certified copy of a SASSA letter if any of your family members are receiving a social grant and are also contributing to your household income. This also applies to your legal guardian.*
- If you have indicated that a dependent in your household is a student, please provide proof of registration or acceptance at the TVET College or university for each dependent.*
- If you have a disability, please complete the relevant supporting documents (please see website for details) and submit them with your application form.
Your documents can be certified at the South African Police Service or the South African Post Office. Certified copies must not be older than 3 months.
Items marked with * should be provided if you are under the age of 18 or if you are 18 and older, but STILL DEPENDENT on the household income of your parent or legal guardian.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Students apply online and directly to NSFAS.
- If you prefer to complete the hard copy application, please note that you must submit it directly to NSFAS and NOT to Boland College.
- Boland College accepts no liability for the correctness of the version of this form.
- Boland College will not enter into correspondence on behalf of any student applying to NSFAS.
- Boland College will not submit any hard copy applications to NSFAS on behalf of any student.
- Buffalo City FET College Bursary
- Goldfields FET College Bursary
- Northern Cape Urban FET College Bursary
- Port Elizabeth FET College Bursary
- Motheo FET College Bursary
- Northern Cape Rural FET College Bursary
- East Cape Midlands FET College Bursary
- Maluti FET College Bursary
- Lovedale FET College Bursary
- Flavius Mareka FET College Bursary
- King Sabatha Dalindyebo FET College Bursary
- West Coast FET College Bursary
- Ingwe FET College Bursary
- Ikhala FET College Bursary
- Vuselela FET College Bursary
- South Cape FET College Bursary
- King Hintsa FET College Bursary
- Orbit FET College Bursary
- Northlink FET College Bursary
- FET College of Cape Town Bursary
- False Bay FET College Bursary
- Tshwane South FET College Bursary
- Mthashana FET College Bursary
- Tshwane North FET College Bursary
- Umfolozi FET College Bursary
- Ekurhuleni West FET College Bursary
- Majuba FET College Bursary
- Lephalale FET College Bursary
- South West Gauteng FET College Bursary
- Mnambithi FET College Bursary
- Capricorn FET College Bursary
- Central Johannesburg FET College Bursary
- Elangeni FET College Bursary
- Waterberg FET College Bursary
- East FET College Bursary
- Coastal KZN FET College Bursary
- Vhembe FET College Bursary
- Sedibeng FET College Bursary
- Mopani South East FET College Bursary
- Western FET College Bursary
- Esayidi FET College Bursary
- Sekhukhune FET College Bursary
- Nkangala FET College Bursary
- Gert Sibande FET College
- Ehlanzeni FET College Bursary