2018 Future Global Leaders Fellowship
Study in: USA
Fellowship starts August 2018
The Future Global Leaders Fellowship annually selects the world’s top first-generation university students and, over the course of a 3-year program, primes them for induction into the Fortis Society – the world’s first private network of diverse leaders committed to one another’s success and to a better world.
Future Leaders Foundation in USA
Level/Field of study:
Leadership Training and Fellowship
Number of Awards:
Freshmen students who will be the first in their families to attend university and/or low-income students
All programme costs are covered the by the Future Leaders Foundation.
(1) Mentorship from world renowned professionals;
(2) Three-week Intensive leadership training;
(3) Funding and support for an internship abroad;
(4) Customized career advice and tools;
(5) Access to an influential international network – the Fortis Society
Applicants must be first-year university students and must fit the following eligibility criteria:
- First-Generation or Low-Income University Student – students who do not have a family history of higher education, or who come from a low-income background.
- Track Record of Academic Excellence – throughout high school and during the first months of the current school year.
- Proven Leadership Abilities – through self-started initiatives and ventures, or leadership in their schools or communities.
Applications are currently closed.
Applications are done online before 31 January 2018.
It is important to read the official website thoroughly and download the Honor Pledge, the Sample Application, and the Resume Template before you start the application.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.futureleaders.org/about-the-fellowship/